Tuesday 12 March 2019

Interesting day and end of.


Not  a bad day.  Storm Gareth is still looming, but latest is the eye of the storm will be over us at 1 a.m. so may not be too bad here.  Still breezy here.


No Gulls or other sea birds on the shore.  So I have done a video of the birds sitting on the sea.

.

The beach with Tiger Hill, the large sand dune in the background.  As you can see sunny but breezy.

Back out at sea the Rescue Boat was hanging around.


But then I noticed the Lifeboat and little Lifeboat were circling it, so presumably some sort of exercise.


Practising for the real thing.


Makafore small boat heading for the harbour.

Back home and the Shedudio.  


Very noisy Carrion Crow.


Eyeing up the food....


Getting blown about.


The new male Pheasant with the very dark female.


Then along came Dyson, alpha male who still has far more females than any other of the competition.

Health report.  Feeling much better.  One more day of antibiotics.  Finished steroids. My worry is still not clear of chest infection and unsure what to do.....Any advice appreciated.

Then the end of the day.  Well,  chaos in parliament.  What ever next.  I dont often do politics on here, but I despair.  The woman is deranged.  Leave it at that for now.




6 comments:

Jean said...

I love your photos of the crow and Dyson. Hope you keep getting better.

kjsutcliffe said...

Your final paragraph - ditto :(
Watching the late news- dispairing....

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Glad you are feeling better. I can hardly bear to watch the news - not many days left now - should we be panicking?
I am wondering if the storm is going to hit over the South West of Scotland - we have had the lady on our voicemail from the flood watch team for Dumfries and Galloway but it is such a large county I never know if I should worry about flooding or not!

Catsngrams said...

I just got a notification on the Brexit I feel both of our nations politics have gone crazy. You have a mad woman and we have a crazy rich guy. Heaven help us.
Take care and I am glad you are feeling a little better.

Carla

mamasmercantile said...

Glad to read you are feeling better but you do know your own body. If you think you still have an infection phone the GP.

Bovey Belle said...

Glad you're feeling better but perhaps a good idea to speak to your GP about possibility of the infection still being in residence.

Brilliant corvid photos by the way!