Sunday 31 March 2019

Last day of March 2019.


Not many people around today.  It was fine, sunny, not much wind but a lot cooler.  I was back to being booted, big coat, hat and gloves.


The beautiful bay.


Gull Gang.


Bathing and sorting feathers out.


The Kessock Burn changing yet again.


Back home and in the Shedudio, the Tawny Owl progresses slowly.


From my own photograph, yes I am obsessed, more Oystercatchers!

Outside the DP continues to remove turf and replant it at the road side.



I have fingers, toes and eyes crossed that this latest infection is on its way.  And remains away.  Our children and their children and partners arrive next weekend..... Not here of course!  We have paid for a week for them at Pittendrum House.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos and painting as always and I will keep everything I've got crossed also that the infection is gone! It will be lovely to have the family visit and you have treated them grandly with a stay there!

Chris said...

Stay healthy. Your family needs to see you!

Lyssa Medana said...

I love your photos, and I'm so impressed that you can use paint like that. Hope you feel better soon