Monday 11 March 2019

Happy.


Hoping that today's improvement health wise continues.

The Prom today was lovely.


Not a lot to see today.  Not many dog walkers.  The tide was on its way in, so not much of evidence of sea birds on the shore.



But feeling the sun on my back was wonderful..Yes it was breezy but bearable.  Will get worse as Storm Gareth is on its way.  Where do they get these names from?  Why not Geraint or even Guinevere?  I have known a few Gareths and none of them went down a storm with me!


A concern from today was the amount of rubbish off fishing boats in evidence.


Back home and into the Shedudio I finished the reflection painting of the Redshank.  Off to be mounted, once I have signed it.  Hope to carry on with attacking the pile of work in progress.

Yesterday my daughter P and granddaughter N both achieved belts at Karate.

P got her green and N her orange.




Proud Mum/Grandma.

Happy, hope its the same feeling tomorrow.

3 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Happy is such a positive word and so glad you had a good day (and the beach to yourself, by the look of things).

Your Redshank reflection is brilliant. Tell your husband I have regularly been seeing a growing group of White Egrets down at Whitemill - we are up to 10 now! I can still remember my thrill at seeing my first one in the New Forest some years back.

Well done to P and N for their achievements at Karate. Our kids used to go to Akeido and enjoyed it.

mamasmercantile said...

What a talented woman you are, I love the reflection painting stunning. It is blowing a gale outside but Gerard has a hospital appointment so we have to go out in it. Hopefully the winds will have weakened by the time they get to you. Take care.

hart said...

I love the picture of the bird with its reflection. I think it is a painting, but with yous being so good, I cannot really tell.