Tuesday 27 March 2018

Wet and Windy.

Weather really affects my mood.  Very gloomy today, and so am I.  Lots of things I could/should have done today.  But the list remains without any ticks.

My walk was to the shedudio.  I sorted the piles on the work table into piles.  Done, W.I.P. and a pile of paper to paint on.

Dyson came visiting.  I have taken some close ups of his feathers.  Really amazing.

Hope you agree.


A shuffle and a shake.














This last photo is of Hoover, taken a couple of days ago.  Quite a difference in the colours.

Better weather forecast for tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.  I need my vitamin sea.

6 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

I find the weather affects me too, did some crafting to boost the mood. Had friends over this afternoon for a knit and natter and we all felt similarly affected. But by the end we'd drunk copious amounts tea and polished off a fair bit of baking - that helped! - we felt better xx

Lynn said...

Great pics. Weather rarely affects my mood but today I have been a grumpy old cow. Operation on Thursday. Hope you got my letter. Keep on keeping on. X.

Chris said...

Quite plump little fellas, aren't they. I guess they still have their winter layer of fat!

Jean. said...

The weather affects my moods too, a bit of sunshine and I feel like a different person. We have several cock pheasants around here, but today I had two lovely females pecking around under my bird feeder.
Actually, my little Angel, (black kitty), saw them first, she was on the window sill gazing out at the world. I must say though, your cock pheasants are much plumper than the ones round here, especially that tum on Dyson, ha ha! Either they really do feast well, or being Scotland, it's much colder so they have fluffed up their feathers. You are right, their feathers and colours are beautiful.

DUTA said...

Both Dyson and Hoover are beautiful birds!

The weather highly affects our mood and well- being. Unfortunately, we can't control it. There's nothing we can do about it, but we can change our location.
When I was young, I had thoughts about emigration (it's no fun living in the turbulent Middle East), but the weather issue always kept me back. We live only once, and I prefer to live in a warm climate free of the limitations that cold imposes upon us.

Susan Zarzycki said...

I love your lovely photos! So colorful! We get lots of wind on the Island off the coast of Maine also. I posted pictures of our rough surf on my latest blog post. Still have lots of snow.