Friday 9 March 2018

More sunshine.

Fantastic day.  Sunshine , warm, no wind.  Heaven.  A no hat day!


Okay I still have quite a few layers on, but the coat is not zipped up!

The DP and I had lunch out at the Dunes.  The place was packed.  They do superb food, freshly cooked, good choices, much appreciated by all which is why they are always packed.  The staff are all friendly, helpful, and attentive.  A great combination.  The Dunes  is a golf driving range.  You can go inside and with the aid of technology play all the big courses.  They run sessions for Women, Kids and special deals for OAPs!!!  Havent tried yet.  Been many years since I mastered the pirouette and got a hole in one.  www.dunesgolfcentre.co.uk

Then to the Prom.


It isnt just humans who enjoy our beach.


The Gull Gang.


Oystercatchers.


Sadly the ferocious weather we have had has had an effect on the wildlife.  The DP saw some dead sea birds.  We both saw the dead seal.


And the rubbish, far more than usual.  Hope you are all doing your bit to stop using plastic.  

Today I picked up what I could on the Prom.  As soon as I had deposited one leaving in the bin I said the to DP I should have photographed that.  It was a dog poop bag, with contents, on the floor by the bin.  Really?  What sort of mentality stops one from actually putting it in the bin?

Back home and into the shedudio I started to paint the Tree Sparrows, and the tree they were sitting in.  I really feel I should be looking to paint something different but I so love the feathered ones.

I also received a Mothers Day card from my offspring.  They know me well!



Tomorrow it will rain, high winds.  But Sunday the sun comes back. More sunshine.

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I so enjoyed your video, such a shame about the increase in rubbish.

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

No sunshine for us, but your lovely blue sky and beautiful beach pictures are so uplifting xx