Friday 23 March 2018

A different Hat today.

Today was our meeting to move forward our plans for FASE 5.  Fraserburgh Art Group (FAG.) holds an Annual Exhibition of Visual Arts.  I am the secretary of the committee.  The DP is the chair.  We went off to the meeting with another member of the group and as we were early, of course, I pulled into the Prom.  As it takes an age for me to get out, get chariot, coat, gloves, hat.  I suggested the DP got out and took photos of the Oystercatchers which I said would be there .  And there they were!


So, no walk for me today.  But while he was away taking the photo I took in great lungfuls of sea air.  Then to to the meeting.  Having COPD and talking - a lot - left me exhausted!!

Also I have a lot to do clerically, research, booking of rooms for future meetings, and plan the Community Challenge 'Fraserburgh Flyers' etcetera.  Makes me feel - useful!

So down the shedudio on our return.  Bit of painting to wind down.  Joined by Sith Cat.  Who leapt onto the table and knocked over everything.  When I shouted at him I got that cat inscrutable look.


Knocked over the painting?  Who me?  No.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful painting and a guilty looking cat!