Tuesday 20 March 2018

Nae a bad day.

A sunny day!  Yes it was still breezy, but so good to see the sun.

My walk on the Prom .  This is much shorter than I have done before.  I do hope to make it longer when I am fully better!

The sea was wild.  Huge waves and the wind whipping up the surf.




The Surfers made the most of it.


Black Headed Gull having a paddle.


Redshank.


Back home.  The DP has a new friend.  This is Hoover.  A wild Pheasant.  A clever Pheasant.  As most Pheasants I have come across wait till a car is coming and then cross the road I have never applied the adjective intelligent to any of them.  But there you go!



Afternoon in the Shedudio as always.  Finished Black Headed Gulls.  Ongoing Grey Seal.


Evening, out of the Dining Room windows.  Beautiful evening.


Cait Sith giving me the look.  I am doing what I am told.  But not happy.  I like the chair without the blanket......

The DP is away at another photographic society - a competition.  Sith's routine has been upset.

I have been watching a taped Virginia Wood -with an invited celebrity audience -
with tears of laughter rolling down my face.  Interspersed with amusement how young the celebrities look, some of them dead now too.  She was brilliant.

Nae a bad day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to watch the old comedies too, here in Canada we get the BBC and we have always enjoyed the sitcoms and comedies on that Channel, your painting is beautiful and that water is the most beautiful color!Oh my,,,, take care,, you'll soon be back to new,

Chris said...

Happy to hear you are on the mend and managed to get in a walk today.

Mary Bolton said...

Love your cat's expression! You make beautiful paintings!

DUTA said...

Your husband's "new friend" looks lovely! I like the whole picture with its barren tree and a bit of grass. The cat, Sith, however, steals the show from everything and everybody.

Jean. said...

What a look from Sith ! Ha ha, he must be quite a character. Your photographs are great, you must have quite a camera. Glad to hear that you are getting better and back on the prom.

Lyssa Medana said...

You take some amazing pictures and make amazing art but the cat has definitely stolen the show!

LM x

lynney62 said...

I just love Cait Sith! He looks very "majestic, but just a tad pissed off" :) Lovely to see Hoover visiting..Looks like he might have been the victor in the "Dyson vs. Hoover face off" :) Love your blog!

crafty cat corner said...

Loving that seal
Briony
x

crafty cat corner said...

Do you ever sell gretting cards?
Briony
x

justjill said...

Hi Briony. Yes I do sell cards. £2. each. with envelope and in see through protective 'envelope'. I will try to post a photo on the blog with a selection I have at the moment.x

e said...

Glad to read that you are laughing...Good for the soul, the mood and whatever ails you.