Wednesday 21 March 2018

Soixante neuf

Not the rude version -  it is my 69th birthday.  I do not look much different to yesterday, or even last year.  Apart from I have now got red hair...

And it has been a good day.  Much like all the others really.....



Icing on the cake.  Oystercatchers.  Not liking high tide and their feet getting wet.



No surf.  Now is he praying for surf or on his mobile phone?!  Are they waterproof?????????



The surf did start to build up for proper surfing as the tide was full.



The Grey seal yawning is progressing.  And I began a pen and ink of a Crow.



The day then slid downhill a bit as I sipped my first glass of red wine.  Well, actually it got even better!

Tomorrow goes back into reality as I have to go back to the doctors for blood test, ecg, and a check on the lungs.  But today has been excellent.

For Briony at crafty cat corner asked me if I made cards.  Yes I do.  The DP takes a photo of my original painting this is then printed out onto photographic paper, and applied to the card.  Supplied with envelope and in a protective clear pocket.

Here is a selection.  They cost £2 each p&p free.




9 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad it was a good day. Happy birthday!😊 Hope all goes well tomorrow.x.

rusty duck said...

Happy Birthday Jill x

Jean said...

Happy birthday and best wishes for many more. Hope all goes well at the doctor's appointment. The cow looking over the wall is so cute.

lynney62 said...

Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday, Dear Land of Big Sky (and mother of Sith Cat)....Happy Birthday to you!! (I sang along :) ) Carry on, Lovely, for many more!!

DUTA said...

In french everyhing sounds better. Happy Birthday to you!

Lynda said...

Happy birthday to you Jill!! xx

Mum said...

A Very Happy Birthday to you.
xx

Susan Zarzycki said...

Happy Birthday! I am also 60 something. Love your photography and paintings. I look forward to your blog posts! Hope your doctor visit went went well.💜

BadPenny said...

Happy birthday Jill xx