Sunday 25 March 2018

confused.com

I got up at 6 a.m. thinking it was 7 a.m. which it was! 7 a.m is still an hour early for breakfast for me.  Then I was starving at 11 a.m. or was it 12?  Give in.

This afternoon, post meridian (?) I did get out to the Prom.

Back to hat and gloves and coat.  Chilly stiff breeze.




It being Sunday afternoon, not many birds on the beach, too many people, kids and dogs.



These birds on the beach - well, it was cold, it was windy, but there is a need to take a selfie.  Which, of course, you have to strip off for.  Ah to be young and foolish.  But I always kept me back warm. 




On the horizon a Shetland Ferry.



On its way to Aberdeen.


Back home and Garden bird watching.




The pile of Lilac tree branches we left piled up outside the shedudio for shelter for the wee birds was discovered by Mrs Sparrow Hawk.



Who had her beady eye on the wee birds.  A Blackbird did make a run for it and was chased - with no result. Phew.

Later another Pheasant, we think we shall call this one Vax.



To end.  Confused.com.  Should really be Sith cats name.



He thinks way too much.

Tomorrow I have my first visit to the Optician post cataract op.  I need new glasses to be able to focus to paint and draw.  Although sight is wow.  My eyes ache when painting and drawing.  Cross fingers please my friends.

5 comments:

Jean. said...

I think Sith is meditating whilst soaking up the sun's rays. Handsome profile shot.

kjsutcliffe said...

Am glad that I am not the only one to be befuddled by the time change, think it is a form of jet lag!
fingers crossed for eyes :)

Anonymous said...

I will certainly think positive thoughts,, I know only too well the value of our eyes!! My fingers are crossed,, my highland dance teacher was from Aberdeen, she passed away last year, she and her husband her brother
( my bag piper ) and his wife , immigrated here in 1960, I was 5 years old and started dance lessons, 13 years later I was a certified dance teacher and was her assistant. She was a very special influence in my life.Take care my friend,,

Gail, northern California said...

Fingers crossed that your post-op visit to the optician has you clicking your heels. Glasses will provide the relief your eyes need.

Sith is a never-ending joy, isn't he? The hours he spends with you incalculable.

DUTA said...

The two girls are a delight to the eyes; still, it's too cold for their outfit.
Perhaps focusing on painting was too soon after the op and you just need a transition period.