Friday 30 March 2018

My Shedudio Open Weekend.

Queues round the block - NOT.  Hey ho.


Just a taster.  The DP has now found the adjustments necessary on my camera so it doesn't take four hours to upload a video.  Have yet to try it - you should get more of the shedudio tomorrow once I have tested it.  This is one of the old settings so I will carry on regardless with the days events and hope it uploads before I lose my patience.  Not easy.

No visitors at all. BUT...drum roll.  While I was down in the shedudio I was watching the birds.




A first for our garden here.  Long Tailed Tit!!!!  And there were a pair.  And they came back again.  The DP is not happy.  He did not see them.  I phoned him to say they had been so he came down with his camera and sat, and sat.  Gave up.  Not long after they returned, oh dear.  But he should see them in the next few days as they are obviously now familiar with where the food is.

Also a returning lovely bird.


Lesser Redpoll.

In between bird watching I carried on with my painting of the handsome Dyson.


Hoping I do not make a mess of this one.....



Here he is and also visited today.

My shedudio is open tomorrow and Sunday afternoon.  One things for sure, I never get bored, even if no human visits.

6 comments:

Chris said...

The video came through really well. I even put it on Full Screen so had a good view of your garden through the windows. More, please!

crafty cat corner said...

Love the video, looks so cosy in there. I read that the bird survey said that long tail tits and goldfinches had fared well last year. We sometimes see them in the elm outside the window, I think they come over from the park.
Not very nice when you get a mean comment but I just deleted it and decided not to reply to it.
Briony
x

Jean said...

I use a smart phone, I don't have a computer, so I could not get your video, just the black screen. When I read Life After Money blog I can't get those either, but, if I go to you tube I can watch them. I tried that with yours but could not find it. Do yours appear on youtube?
You were surprised to see the long tailed tits, I think I may have said we get flocks of them on my bird feeders, however, I would give a drum roll, hoots and probably faint if I saw a redroll on mine ! Ha ha!
The pheasant painting is looking really good, and the bird photographs are great.

Anonymous said...

beautiful video and your painting is wonderful!!!

DUTA said...

Lovely video of your sheddudio ! I've greatly enjoyed the view of the pictures (your portrait included)displayed, and of the fireplace.

BadPenny said...

Lovely visitors to your garden x