Thursday 30 April 2020

Thursday

Got a man coming tomorrow afternoon to discuss the paths.

I managed to get a Tesco slot for home delivery without any help from the government or the council who have been promising same for two weeks now.  I do the walk on the prom with a combined essential out - a shop or the chemist.  


Deserted Prom.


The sea.  Gull Gang on the edge.


Daily Sketch challenge is a landscape.  Not really my thing but I took these photos of the dunes and will have a bash.



My Oystercatcher is finished.



I quite fancy drawing a boat at some stage.  Note the social distancing!  One man in the cabin one man out.

Oxygen tank and I pounded up the Prom.  Physical and mental exercise.  Hope we can crack on with the garden paths.  Then a big water feature....

7 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

I hope you can crank out the garden pathways too. Will we get to see pictures as the path is built? Happy Weekend.

Bovey Belle said...

I suddenly got a click and collect spot for next week today. (We had one earlier in the week - 3 weeks on from the last). Having been approached by Asda and offered a regular slot, I am afraid it will be my last with Tescopolis.

Good idea about drawing a boat - that's a jaunty little one in the last photo.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Such beautiful sea but so cold I guess at this time of the year.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Love the oyster catcher - wonderful to see you painting again. I have never tried a boat - look forward to seeing yours.

Jackie said...

I think you will do a bang up job of painting a landscape. Hope you do and share your picture with all of us.

God bless.

Jules said...

A water feature sounds interesting. They can be very relaxing. X

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you managed to get a shopping slot. Loved the oystercatcher painting, wonderful. Great news a bout the garden paths, hope all goes well.