Wednesday 29 April 2020

Plans.

Not sure how I am going to manage this.  But I am contacting some gardening construction company to create me the network of paths I have craved for some time in our garden.  More access for the chariot and moi.  The plans we had drawn were useless with steps everywhere and a dug pond where the mains electric cable is......  Watch this space and we will see what they come up with.





My exercise today.  As usual.



Going later pays off.  No one around.  Just one other car.  Never saw the occupants.

Good to exercise for both physical and mental health.


Almost finished.

7 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Contacting someone to help you build a path is an exciting idea. I will, watch this space! I love outside projects like that that bloggers share.

Bovey Belle said...

I hope you can get some decent plans drawn up. What on earth was the previous "designer" thinking of putting lots of steps in?

We have had two belts of rain and a bit of sunshine in the middle of the sandwich today. When we went out for a walk, the rain has brought all the trees fully into leaf - apart from the many Ash trees which are dead or dieing.

Love the Oyster catcher you are painting.

Marjorie said...

Paths accessible for the chariot sound great. I have to say I love your Prom walks. I feel I am walking there when I read them and not in the middle of Canada. I grew up on the west coast so miss the smell of salt water and shorebirds so much. The Oystercatcher is my favourite as well. Thanks again.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

You are doing some wonderful paintings must be all the prom exercise doing you good. x

Sue in Suffolk said...

I remember you getting that garden designed with steps when you didn't want any. Hope the next plan is more sensible

mamasmercantile said...

Exciting times, hope you have success getting some plans drawn up. Take care.

Sue said...

Walking in the garden would be more sensible, after all driving anywhere to exercise isn't allowed! Have you had special permission from the Government that we others who abide by the rules haven't had?