Wednesday 1 April 2020

The Letter came today.

It was generated by my chest consultant hence my GP knowing nothing....

It was from the Chief Medical Officer of the Scottish Government.  Who am I to ignore that.

So I go nowhere for 12 weeks.

First task tomorrow morning is to do a timetable for my new life.  More art work, more gardening, fresh air and fun from a place by the sea where no-one goes possibly....?


Farewell to the Prom.  Sods law I get the letter from my GP saying I have good reason to be there!

My carer can still come.  But I fear my red hair will disappear as my hairdresser cannot.

I have already cancelled the foot wifie.  

Still unsure re the shopping.  Apparently we can now get a slot for online order/delivery.  But no info as yet as to how to do that.  Also prescription orders can be delivered, again no idea how to do this as chemist refused prior to me getting the letter.  

I had to register using my mobile phone.  They will apparently contact me daily, presumably with info as to how to access help.

Will keep you informed.  Any advice greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Sounds like many are in line for delivery of food but no time slots open...our pharmacy has you call when you arrive and they come out and pop you prescriptions through your car window..no one allowed inside.....
Stay well..much love from the USA

Jackie said...

Hope you find a lovely spot that no one goes to so you can breathe the sea air.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Thinking of you. Take care.

Jean said...

So sorry you can't get to the prom. Skint dad blog has a bit about getting help with shopping if you get "The Letter". I'm glad you have a nice garden to sit in.

Jules said...

You must feel so disappointed, I know how much it means to you to get to the prom. X