Saturday 31 August 2019

A Better Day.

Despite struggling to control my breathing aka breathing at all when I move it has been a better day.

We went to the Prom.

So windy.  The DP by the Kessock Burn.






I battled my way with the wind in my face up to the Kessock Burn but then veered off to shelter and get my breath back.




Back down the Prom, wind now behind me.  The Golden Horn, Harbour beacon.  Gulls out at sea.

Then the car and home again.




The newest arrival to the Highland Coo herd with Mum and wandering.  Like a Teddy Bear!





Sunset - just after 8 p.m. now.  Nights getting longer  Day shorter.  Heading in to Autumn.

We had a lot of rain today and strong winds.  It is quieter now.  I wish you all calm.  

5 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Beautiful pictures Jill -sorry to hear you are struggling, sounds like DP is taking you to the prom most days. Here's to a better day tomorrow. Take care.

Jean. said...

Oooh, you are so right Jill, just like a Teddy bear. That calf is so beautiful, all fluffy and lovely, I want to cuddle it !
I think the word "coo" is great, I can just hear it being said with the Scottish accent.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Calm to y'all as well
Beautiful pictures. The last one of the water's colors is beautiful.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Hope today is better for your breathing.
The teddy bear calf looks so cuddly, not that I'd want to try!

BethB from Indiana said...

The sunset pictures are magnificent.