Saturday 10 August 2019

I left the building!

A better day.  No rain, no sun, cloudy, no wind.  To the Prom.


Our beautiful beach.


Our friend and fellow photographer.

Waiting for the Surfers to do something.


Even the Gull Gang knew they were not going to do anything.


Just sit and chat.


Our friend continues to wait.

In between he took a photo of the DP coming for a chat.


And managed to catch me on my trek along the Prom stopping for a breather.



A dog that made me smile with his unusual hair cut/tail cut.


Small Mackerel fishing boat.




The Honeysuckle on to its second bloom.


Tree with Chaffinches as ornaments.

Winds forecast for tomorrow.  That does not stop me.  It may make me move faster than I wanted to ha.

4 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Glad to see you were able to get out and some sunshine to enjoy as well. I think Friday was just an "off" day for you.

The Scottie hadn't seen a very good hairdresser had he?!

Jackie said...

I am glad you managed to get to the prom.

Cute chaffinches, they make a lovey ornament or two.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I can think of warmer places to stop and chat rather than waist deep in sea water!
Hope today is sunnier for you, it has been here

Liz Simpson said...

So good to see you on the prom, from the other side of a camera!