Wednesday 21 August 2019

Hopeful.

The DP came with me today to the Prom.


It was breezy so I was concentrating on holding the camera steady.

Boy Harry going home.


Loads of Gulls and other sea birds.




Quite a few of the young Herring Gulls were picking up things flying up with them and then dropping them.  Then coming down to pick them up again.  Quite clearly practising for catching food!


Bearing in mind it was breezy these two idiots were being stupid with what they had in the sea.  Our local Lifeboat condemns this equipment for taking people out.  Inflatables and flimsy equipment.


The newest addition to the herd of Highland Cows up the road.  Born today.  Will try and get a photo of it not asleep!

The day has now deteriorated.  Lashings of rain and dark earlier already.  No visible Sunset.

Two positives.  I got to the Prom and walked.  I was able to help a chap accompanying a young man in a wheelchair with my Radar Key for the disabled loo so they could get in there and make the young man more comfortable.  I explained about how to get the key too.  But said times I was around usually and to always feel free to ask me for the key again.

Hoping to get some energy tomorrow and breathe enough to do some Rose pruning.  Ever hopeful!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Looking forward to the picture of the calf awake. I hope you manage to get a good one.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

We are promised a hot bank hol weekend down south so I hope it's not quite as hot and steamy up your way.

Hope the people on inflatable didn't need rescuing later