Saturday 3 August 2019

The sun shone - again.

The DP was off this afternoon on a photographic jaunt.  On a trip out to sea on a catamaran.  With other members of the Photographic Society.  Great excitement when the boat was joined by a pod of Minke Whales!  He is currently going through the photos he has taken and says they are all crap......  Oh dear.

I therefore had to take myself off to the Prom.  Loaded up the chariot.  Tick.  

Another warm sunny day.



Not that many people on the beach.





These are the Surfer Life Guards.  Practising saving surfers or anybody else.  Only time you see them and their building open is when they are practising on each other.  So I am not that impressed.  When we recently had 2 young lads in difficulty we had the Coastguard, Lifeboat, Ambulance and the lads were actually rescued by random people on the beach.


Small fishing boat.  It was only when I got home and had it on the computer I noticed the things on the horizon.


Possibly wind turbines being took somewhere.  Long way out and not in focus.


This is Hamish.  A British Bulldog.  Who was very friendly.  Told his owners where there was water by the cafe for hot dogs to drink.

Came home, into the Shedudio.  I had a tractor racketing about on my left.  Neightbour to the rear cutting something with something noisy.  I couldnt even hear Classic FM.  Sheesh.




Tonight's sunset.  Fairly plummeted down.  And calm.  And breathe.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful sunset.

God bless.

Jules said...

I can't get enough of those sunsets. X