Friday 2 August 2019

Carrying on.

Carer been this morning and I am now clean from top to toe.

After lunch the DP came with me to the Prom.  As we are now in the tourist season I am not always able to park in a Blue Badge space which makes it difficult for me to  take out the chariot from the car.   Sods law I had a choice of 3 today!





I walked to the Kessock Burn.  



The DP looking for and finding the rubbish we had espied.  



Removing it and disposing in the can bin.  I also picked up some polystyrene food trays on the Prom.  Must have a word with the cafe 'Under new ownership'  who are not helping with their take aways.  Having said that there are bins for everything, clearly labelled.  So is is not really the cafe's fault.....




Two small fishing boats.





Mainly Skurries (Herring Gulls) and a juvenile .



Back home.  The Day Lilies are blooming.  Brought these with us from our last home.


The centre bed is looking good.  Hostas, Marigolds, Big Daisies, Pussy Willow and flowering bush not sure what.  And a few weeds of course!

The DP planted some wildflower seeds in of our big troughs.  Havent got a picture.  Will take one tomorrow.  He is not impressed as some of the stuff coming up is what we have tons of in the garden which we call weeds!  Groundsel.....

Carrying on.

Tonights sunset.









5 comments:

Jean said...

I had a lovely patch of day lilies until DD and her dogs lived with me for a while. A very large greyhound trampling on them soon finished them off. I love your photos.

Jean said...

Not a very clear picture but I think the flowering bush could be a potenttilla. I won't have lilies in the garden or house as lily pollen, if ingested by cats, is rapidly fatal.
It's been a lovely day here in Derbyshire, a little too hot for my liking, yesterday was sunny and warm and just perfect for me.

Jean said...

Oops, potentilla has one t in the second half. Typo !

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Beautiful photos

mamasmercantile said...

Its always disappointing to see rubbish left behind, always makes me wonder how some people live. Beautiful sunset.