Thursday 29 August 2019

Thursday.


I recently donated a painting for a raffle.  Then this happened.  You should be able to read all about it by clicking on this link.
https://www.facebook.com/dunesgolfcentre/videos/962840494058415/?t=3
I have no idea whether this works.  I have acted on the DPs instructions.

The Prom.


Quite windy and cooler.  I walked.  There was some sun but not a lot.


The tide was well up and as we watched it turned.


Gull gang.


Just chilling.


As were these juvenile Herring Gulls.


Young Goldfinch on the Angelica seeds.


Sunset.  Night night.

6 comments:

Jean said...

I couldn't click on the link. Sorry. Beautiful sunset.

justjill said...

Jean try copying ans pasting.

Chris said...

I got to see the link by typing into my search bar. Wonderful piece - I so wish I could bid on it!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

What a great thing to do - hope some high bids came in for the cause.

Jackie said...

The gulls seem pretty laid back today.

God bless.

Jean said...

I couldn't get on the link either. I had several goes and checked that I had got it exactly correct, but it kept coming up as Could not be found. I don't understand the reply you gave to another Jean either.