Sunday 17 June 2018

And breathe.

A pleasant weather day.


Photo taken by the DP yesterday evening.

DP again, tho early morning.  Dawn Patrolling.  This is Mormond Hill.  We can see this from our garden.  The radio stuff is owned by the Ministry of Defence.



The Hare was in our garden and saw the DP  and ran!

My day was not as exciting.


Quite overcast but the sun was around.


Sith cat soaking up the sun.


The DP weeding the herb bed.


The joiner is back tomorrow to finish the interior insulation in the shedudio.  So I will not be in there and this painting is almost finished.  Any ideas yet Jean?

Two days on the new inhaler and I detect a slight improvement in my breathing.  

5 comments:

Jean. said...

Well, having seen your paintings I was expecting some sort of bird or animal. However, in the back of my mind I did wonder about a dandelion clock seed head. Now I think you may have turned to flora rather than fauna.

Chris said...

Good news on the new inhaler, Jill. The DP looks like he is well into the weeds - unfortunately, too hot to garden here and the weeds are flourishing!

justjill said...

Jean you are correct!

crafty cat corner said...

Pleasaed the in haler is working, wish we could get something for Tom's cough.
Interesting painting, like Jean I though dandelion, intrigued how you are going to deal with the centre bit.
Briony
x

Jean said...

Yay ! When I originally thought of that I thought can't be, dandelion in sunset ? Can't be, Jill paints birds and mammals. The first few spikes on the top made me think of a peacock crest. Why orange I thought ? Then you changed the black bit and put that idea out, so I went back to my earlier thought. Most intriguing, quite a tease. :-)