Thursday 4 July 2019

Thursday

Every day I am struggling with the humidity.  Affecting my breathing.  However I got to the Prom.  Where it was hissing down.


I got out of the car and managed the railings.


There was a breeze but I managed.  And breathed in the sea air.


Not a lot to see.  But still good.


Home again.  


Yes it is July.


Male Siskin having his tea.

The DPs car is now done and he will collect it in the morning.  

He had his eye testing this afternoon.  Drops in which no-one had warned him about. (Apart from me but he ignored that!)  But the optician said it was not sunny so he was allowed to drive home.  But it took some time for his eyes to return to normal, but they have now thank goodness.

So Saturday we are going to look at a replacement car for me.  I aint fussy.  Just something that works and I feel comfy in.  Though I do like bright colours!

6 comments:

Jean said...

Hope you find the right car.

kjsutcliffe said...

good luck with car hunting - years ago, my sons (then small) went with my husband car shopping and with each car - the boys kicked the tyres.... he left them home the next time!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

There's a deepest maroonish color that's classy; and, a coffee ice cream tan, and, a neat green. They're a welcome sight against all the red, white, gray and black vehicles.
Good luck!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Usually they warn you if they are going to put drops in - lucky it was sunny. Good luck car hunting.

mamasmercantile said...

Good luck and have fun car hunting. Hopefully not as humid today.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Looks like that Siskin has found a restaurant where he knows there is a buffet lunch spread out for him.