Saturday 20 July 2019

Anxiety.

I seem to be suffering more and more with anxiety.  So much so that after a discussion with the DP we have not gone car hunting.  This has now been pencilled in for Monday.  Pencilled so I can rub it out if necessary.  It is stupid.  I know it is stupid but it still happens.


To the Prom.


Some of the Gull Gang, lots of dark coloured juvenile Skurries/Herring Gulls.



Sailing boat and Mackerel Fishing boat.




Our Lifeboat.  Willie and May Gall.  Off to the Rosehearty Harbour Fun day just up the coast.


Me on the Prom today.


Common Tern photographed by the DP at Cairnbulg later this afternoon. 


The new arrival at the farm at the top of our road.

It has been cloudy all day.  No rain and not much wind.  At 21.06 the sun is out and I await the sun descending to get the sunset.  

Not a bad life so where does the anxiety come from?

8 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Who knows? I have troubled thoughts sometimes and yet there is really nothing to be troubled about. I wish I had a really positive outlook on things but not sure one can do a lot about one's personality.

Anonymous said...

I’m sorry to hear you’re having anxiety problems, but you use that pencil and if you don’t feel up to car hunting erase it and pencil in another day. What’s that saying? This too shall pass, you have reason to be a bit anxious, everyday is struggle, maybe with all the commotion of the last month you are just feeling the impact. Let yourself ride through the stress and you’ve acknowledged it and that’s a good thing, maybe it will slip away just as it came. Your painting will help wash that stress away, such good therapy, take care,

Patricia in Minnesota said...

Anxiety is not stupid. It is uncomfortable, frightening and lots of other unpleasant feelings. Please don't blame yourself for something you have no control over. It comes when it will and hopefully doesn't hang around too long. I hope you feel better soon.

marlane said...

Try the brain chemistry altering technique of writing down 3 things that you are grateful for every day. Elaborate on one of them for 21 days. I am currently doing this as an experiment and so far I feel less anxious and more creative and inspired LOL

Bovey Belle said...

I think perhaps you got a bit over-stressed by all the hard work put into the Art Exhibition? I swear by a Vitamin B supplement when I'm a bit wound up - helps me sleep and calms me down.

I hope you can relax and unwind and you will get your new car when you feel up to it.

Jackie said...

I hope you can relax very soon. Anxiety comes out of no where at times.

God bless.

Beacee said...

Sorry to hear about the anxiety. Sending a gentle hug x

mamasmercantile said...

I am so sorry to read about your anxiety, who knows where it comes from but it is real and life changing at times. Sending you a hug and hoping that you have now managed to find a car so that you have one less thing to worry about.