Sunday 28 July 2019

The sun still shines.

The DP came with me to the Prom again.  However I think tomorrow I know where all the buttons are and learned that if a tyre deflates the Kia tells me and which one.  It also tells me what gear I am in and which I should be in.  I do not like that being told all the time.  But tomorrow I will set off alone.  And ignore the screens and other visual warnings, comments as one would ignore a Mother.......


For a Sunday the beach was very quiet.




On the sea a Kite Surfer.



People, and Gulls paddling.


This is Sunday.  Peaceful in the country.  Don't be daft.  The sun is out so let's get the harvest in before it gets wet.  Combine Harvester getting in the Barley.  Neighbour across the road cutting his grass,  then strimming the verge.  Not peaceful.  

It has felt fresher.  I actually had a short walk on the Prom today.  

Still no rain forecast for tomorrow.


Good night.


3 comments:

Chris said...

The beach looks quite breezy - maybe the reason for it being so quiet?

crafty cat corner said...

Good that you managed a walk. When the weather was hot and dry Tom was so much better, no cough and not so short of breath, as soon as the damp arrived he's back to usual. Spain would be a good option if we could afford the move I think.

As for all the beeps and warnings on new cars, I hate them. I asked Tom if we could disconnect them but apparently not.

Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

It was a struggle for me when we changed the car with everything told to you, sounds likes your new car. It is annoying at first but then once you are used to it it becomes very easy and everything is automatic. Enjoy it.