Friday 5 July 2019

Not a brilliant day.

Struggling again with high humidity.  Its like walking through pea soup.  I had my Friday wash from the carer.  She had to do more than she usually does as I could not raise a flannel!  But I was done, clean moisturised and dressed. She said it was going to rain and I would feel better then.  Well, yes, the breathing did improve but the trip to the Prom was a waste of time.



Views from the car.  I did get out and got to the railings but left the camera as I did not want it to get as wet as I was.

The rain continued throughout the day.  Miserable.

I hope for better things tomorrow.  Gird up me loins and go look at cars.  

But for now.






3 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Feeling for you, know how Tom suffers with various types of weather, you can't win.
Let's hope there's some nice dry weather on the way for you.
Enjoy your wine.
Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

Rain here too and quite cool not what we want in July.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

That glass of wine looks like just the tonic to put a little brighter gloss on some of the issues you are facing.