Saturday 27 July 2019

If I could I would do a rain dance.

Heat and humidity continue.  Totally debilitating.  

The DP accompanied me to the Prom.  A day when I had to force myself.  But I always feel better after breathing in the sea air. So I went.  



Not as many people on the beach.  Although the car park was almost full.


The Gull gang were present.


Again very near to humans.




Fishing boats small and large heading off out on the hunt.

This morning the DP was back to our friends as one of the Barn Owls was by their kitchen window!




Seemingly quite happy to be near people.  It preened and posed.  Fantastic.

So despite the heat wave nae a bad day.


5 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Cool, damp and very refreshing here.

Jean said...

Lovely owl photographs. It's absolutely throwing it down here, not stopped all day.

Chris said...

Superb photos of the owl. Well done, DP!

mamasmercantile said...

My goodness what a glorious sight to see the owl, stunning photos. Sorry to read you are still struggling with your breathing, I did smile at the rain dance...you never know it might work!!

Bovey Belle said...

Lovely owl photo. I am glad you got some sea air and I hope it helped. We were up in the middle of the night, and my first thought was the coolness and the fresh air!