Friday 19 July 2019

Fresh air!

Still warm but not as 'heavy'.  Had my twice a week wash this morning.

I managed to drive myself to the Prom.

Strange things one sees....






A woman I know came up to chat.  She is one of those who knows - everything.  I pointed out the 'bride'.  "Oh thats Claire taking photographs for her work at the Academy.  She has got a friend to dress up."  There you go.




Eider ducks.  Their down was used for stuffing Eiderdowns way back.  We have got quite a lot round here.  Lower down the coast is a King Eider, aka Elvis.  We just have the peasants.



A smart fishing boat, recently been in dry dock and given a paint job.



Think the 'bride' frightened off any beach visitors.

New car not yet.  Still havering between a Kia and a Dacia.  Also I cannot find my last MOT certificate.  But they can check on t'internet.  Dont think they are bothered anyway.  I get up to £2000 scrappage?

I might just go have a look tomorrow or Sunday.  Get it over with.

We have had none of the predicted rain or the also predicted thunder storm.  Although it could still come I guess.



I leave you with tonight's Sunset which I almost missed.

7 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

What a lovely sunset and had to smile at the bride in the waves! You must have done a double-take.

Good luck with the decision over your new car, and glad that the air is more breathable. I am going to have to up the steroids again and come off them more slowly, regardless of what the nurse-practitioner who doesn't know my medical history says. My lungs say otherwise!

Chris said...

I think you caught the sunset at its very best. Love your photos!

Terra said...

My first idea was you had photographed a wet angel. I kind of like my idea over the more prosaic explanation.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Neat photos. The bride looks like fun to watch. Peasants...ducks, makes me smile. Happy Car Hunting!

Jackie said...

I am glad you are feeling better.

My son has a Kia and loves it.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Must have been a surprise to see a bride in the sea.
Lovely sunset, rain here overnight

mamasmercantile said...

hat fun to see a 'bride' in the sea. There are always a lot of wedding photos taken locally with the sea as a backdrop but never in it. Good luck hunting for your new car.