Thursday 18 July 2019

Thunder and Lightning very very frightening.

Not really frightening!  Each bang and crash I could feel the humidity level go down.

The DP and I went to the Prom.



You can see where the rain is falling.



Dramatic skies.



The wet Prom.


Sailing boat way out.

The rain swung round and began to fall heavily on us..... the DP was soaked as he put the chariot back into the car.

Home driving through sunshine.  The DP went off to shop more and I was in the shedudio when the storm came.


 Sound on.

The rain carried on and off for some hours.  But as I said earlier my breathing was no longer laboured.

I notice from the weather forecast for tomorrow the humidity levels are down when I would go for a walk.  So fingers crossed.  Perhaps some car hunting.

The person who is visiting the area in August.  You can contact me by messaging the facebook page.  I am usually in the Shedudio from 2 - 4 and you can see my work.  Please do not visit if you have a cold, sore throat etc.  Otherwise you will be most welcome.


6 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Gosh, a bit wild and woolly up with you today but so glad that the humidity levels have dropped and it's cooler for you.

I am feeling better too and SO enjoyed our day out today, exploring a new area.

Jean said...

I love a good storm and the sound of the rain. We finally had some rain this morning and more forecast. The ground is so dry we can do with it.

Chris said...

That was quite a dramatic storm. Glad you didn't get caught out in it.

Anonymous said...

Well at least your breathing is better! I’m sure your photos are beautiful today, Hopefully I will be able to see them soon! Take care and have fun car shopping!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Wish you could send that storm South down our way - we are desperate for rain.

Jules said...

I love to watch a good storm out at sea. Very dramatic. I'm glad your breathing has eased a little. X