Tuesday 16 April 2019

Things are looking up!

Still windy but warmer.  Later the sun shone.  Forecast for tomorrow is less wind and sunshine all day.

I had my wash,  body and hair and moisturised by a different carer today.  But we managed.  Though she is not as funny as my usual one!  

I am feeling well enough to reinstate my pulmonary physio exercises.  Every other day.  I have now  managed two so far.  Does make me feel better.

And I walked at the Prom.



Overcast and grey.


The Gull gang facing into the wind.


A bit dicey landing!



Again not many walkers.  Or dogs.  But as I was leaving there were a few arriving.  


Cracking on with the Spoonbill.  The bird is such a strange creature!  There are now a pair of them at Strathbeg RSPB bird reserve.  The yellow bits are part of its breeding plumage.

I am feeling much happier today.  Long may it last.

Now planning what to do on the large canvas.  Any suggestions?  No not Oystercatchers!  Unless I did a really big one......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that spoon bill is coming along!! Your big canvas will whisper in ear when its ready to reveal itself lol,,

Ellen said...

Puffins on a cliff?

Sue in Suffolk said...

A barn owl flying at night.... if your DP has taken a photo in the dark?!

hart said...

I love the spoonbill and am glad you are feeling better.

Terra said...

Your spoonbill is looking good.

crafty cat corner said...

Spoonbill looking really lovely. Glad you feel better.
Briony
x

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Whatever you decide on I know will be a brilliant painting. Love the Spoonbill.