Saturday 6 April 2019

Family and other doings.

Today is when our family begin to arrive for a get together.

First, of course, the Prom.



High tide.



It looks blue but it was overcast.  Not cold, no rain and not much wind so fine.  I walked.



Not many of the Gull Gang.



Kessock Burn on a sprawl.

As I returned home it was to find the first of the family to arrive.  My second daughter, partner and child.  



I gave him a sticker book of birds.




Then he decided he wanted to paint.

Just after 4p.m. they went off to the house I have booked for them all.  Pittendrum House at Sandhaven, a small village at the other side of Fraserburgh.



The rest of the family arrive tomorrow.  Two more families, 3 kids in one, 2 in the other and my youngest.  7 adults and 6 grandchildren.  

It is going to be a full on week but I am determined to pace myself.  We shall see if I can....

11 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

a full week of joy and happiness!

Jean said...

Have fun! Lovely to have the family together.

Chris Elliot said...

Hope you survive the onslaught. I'm sure it will be lots of fun to have them all together, especially the grandkids!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Looks like another artist in the family. Have a lovely time together.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

What joy! Do pace yourself, but love every moment whatever you are doing! Looks as if there is more artistic talent in your family!

Cathy said...

I'm sure it will be a memorable one in many ways. Family times are good times!

mamasmercantile said...

I am so excited for you, have a wonderful time.

Jules said...

The house looks lovely. Have a wonderful time together. X

BethB from Indiana said...

Have a wonderful time with your family, but remember to save some time for yourself, too.

janipi said...

Another budding artist. How lovely. Enjoy!