Thursday 25 April 2019

An okay day. Two in a row!


Another beautiful day.  Breezy - of course, but sunny and warmish.  Though it rained in the evening and is still raining, but the garden and fields need it.


Sea still wild. 


The Surfer was exiting the water.  Had enough.


Metal detecting?




The Ocean Pioneer returns to harbour.




Lots of birds, including my favourite Oystercatchers.


Then home and starting the painting of the tulips.  Me painting flowers?!  Quite a large canvas required a large subject so - big blowsy tulips.  Another two to fit in so there is an odd number, which is allegedly more pleasant to the eye than an even number.  I know there are three there which is an odd number but there's still room for more.



Sith cat moving from the shade to the sun.  

Tomorrow the DP is to go to the chemist and hopefully pick up the antibiotics and steroids.  It is on my notes.  Any problems I have had have been with this particular receptionist.  As no-one has phoned from the surgery as she threatened I assume they ignored her as I try to.  

The way I have felt today I have every hope I shall not need the drugs for a while.  Fingers crossed.  Toes and eyes too.

The DP is at his Photographic Society this evening.  He has a full weekend too.  Good for him to have a break.  


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first photo is amazing, oh my gosh the colours! Sith looks so content, must be enjoying spring weather!
Your tulips are going to be lovely, and a big canvas will show them off beautifully!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Everything crossed for you here. I am really interested to see the development of the flower painting - quite a change.
We will be off up to Scotland in a day or two - can't wait.

busybusybeejay said...

Where can I buy one of your paintings?I love them.Barbarax

Fishcake_random said...

Beautiful beach photos as usual x