Sunday 16 December 2018

Sunshine!

A much better day.  The wind wound down at 5 a.m. as forecast.  And the sun came out.


I usually get to the beach just after 1 p.m.  This time of year the sun is already on a downward track as you can tell from the shadows.  


There was still wind, but nothing like yesterday.  A cold wind and it still whipped up the surf.



Oystercatchers and Redshank snooze in the sun.



More Oystercatchers.


Blackheaded Gulls.



Both levels of the Prom have a covering of sand from the strong winds of yesterday.


Progress on 'my Oystercatchers.'

As I left the Shedudio I took photographs of the fantastic sunset.





Never will I be as good at painting as Mother Nature.



2 comments:

Susan Heather said...

Those beaches and clouds are wonderful.

Catsngrams said...

beautiful pictures as always