Tuesday 25 December 2018

Christmas Day - done!

A beautiful day!  


A frosty start.


Together with this strange Rainbow.  No rain so why a Rainbow?


So present opening done.  

Normal lunch then off to the Prom.


The DP came with me wearing his Christmas Hat......


The car park and the beach were almost deserted.


A solitary Surfer, who was very good.


Stonechat.

Me.

Eider Duck.


We have our Christmas Meal in the evening.



The starter.  Avocado and prawns.


Before there were just the 2 of us we had Goose.  This year we had breast of and very nice it was too.

Chocolate Mousse for pud.  All done by the DP.

Then it was Jurassic Park The Fallen Kingdom.  One of my Christmas presents.  I was really enjoying it but then the family phone calls began so we will watch the rest tomorrow....  During the day we have skyped most of our kids and grandkids, the phone calls were from the DPs side of the family.

So thats it.  All over for another year.  Hope you all had a Happy day.  See you on the other side.

4 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

It was surprisingly beautiful here too, a welcome change from all the grey wet stuff we've been 'enjoying ' recently. Driving home on christmas eve was interesting with the car all frosty. First the doors would not open then they wouldn't shut!

MarleneS said...

Sounds like a wonderful day to me.

BethB from Indiana said...

Love the rainbow pics.

Our Christmas was hectic, but nice. We are staying home and recovering today, AND starting the big put-away of everything from infrequently used entertaining items to food gifts.

Helensmum said...

I love reading of your prom visits- I would love to live near the sea. Your home and meal are so inviting,thanks for sharing.
I pray 2019 has many more prom visits- and good health,although I'm with you about visitors with coughs and colds.I have asthma and either cough or cold are dangerous for me.