Friday 7 December 2018

I hitched a lift.

The DP decided I would be bouncing off the walls so he told me to get into his car.

To the Prom....


Despite severe weather warning there was not that much wind, tho there is now (9 p.m.)  It was bitterly cold but sunny.  I have so missed the vitamin sea.  So good for my sanity.


The Oystercatchers!  Welcoming me back.


Also a Redshank.  There were quite a lot of them on the beach today.


Ideally one is supposed to depict odd numbers in photograph or painting.  They were not accommodating today.


One is an odd number isnt it?


Blackheaded Gull being a ballerina. (The DP's photo.)


Also from the DP.  My new hat.  I cut the bobble off.

Back home and into the Shedudio.  Watched the sun set.


While we were out we were at Argos and collected a new tablet.  This being an Apple one which will not keep on disconnecting from the internet and does far better, sharper, clearer photos for me to paint from.  It could possibly January before I know what I am doing........It has taken me some time to click it into its case.

Oh and my car is back.  Great clatter from the door, that was the keys through the letter box, pitch black outside.  

So I will not have to hitch a lift tomorrow - yay.

6 comments:

Tanza Erlambang - Every Day Issues said...

beautiful sceneries. thank you for sharing.
have a great day

DUTA said...

Vintage pink is also one of my favorite colors. Enjoy the new hat!

Lilbitbrit said...

I think you're a trooper.

Marjorie said...

Always love your ocean pix. I too have a thing for odd numbers in my displays, must be the same reason. You will enjoy the iPad, they are much easier and more forgiving than Window based devices. Love the hat too. I hate bobbles or pompoms.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I cut the bobble off my hat too.

Hope you get yourself to the sea today and it's fine and bright and calm

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you manage to get to the prom today, the forecast is not looking good for you. The "ballerina" made me smile. What a great photo.