Friday 8 September 2017

Some body loves me.

Yesterday I was ready to pack in .  Then a friend arrived with two fruit cakes for NEOS visitors.  Today I had two friends who have vast experience of doing NEOS who turned up with posts, bits to put the yellow signs on and waltzed off with my yellow signs to stick up - legally.  The DP has the rest to do and the where with all so to do.  And another friend turned up with a ton of shortbread.  I am totally overwhelmed and very emotional.

NEOS starts tomorrow, for me at 1 p.m. til 5 p.m. and then every day until the 17th.  Just hope no-one turns up with an infection.  Perhaps I should have a yellow sign saying if you have a cold B*****r Off.

I have ready everything for any visitor to be able to create their own bit of art work.  Plus mine own to view and hopefully purchase and on offer coffee tea and the aforementioned home bakes.

Thankfully I managed today to walk on the Prom.  And did the .59.


High tide.


A small rainbow.


The Gull Gang.



The Snails on the rails.


And  one on the green!


This bird being ringed we can check it's history.

Brilliant!


A bird ringed as a juvenile on the 13th of July in 2013 on the Ythan Estuary. Not seen since! Brilliant sighting

So there you go.

So  at the end of Friday and the start of NEOS tomorrow, if I havent drunk too much red wine tonight we are ok.  Oh and there is an aurora...................  Somebody loves me.




2 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

Hope you had a good first day with loads of visitors. Love that you can find out the history of the gull - clever stuff

Terra said...

Pretty photos, and now I am wondering what NEOS is. An art sale?