Thursday 4 June 2020

Weeding.

I did some weeding.  An empty trug was found and placed on the patio by the Shedudio.  I then walked round, reached what I could and yanked.  Most satisfying.  Raised beds have been suggested.  Good idea.  But the garden is there I don't need any more!  I will just potter and pull for now.

It is 4 miles to the Prom.  So well within the limit.  So off we went.  Weather forecast was vile but turned out to be a very pleasant afternoon.  Hence the weeding....




Not many people.

But enough to spook the Gull Gang.




Settling down.

I walked.

Back home and I finished the Gulls painting.  I will check again tomorrow and then call in the framer to mount it.



3 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

A very active day.Weeding in the garden.I am wary of weeding because my balance is not good and I am frightened of falling over.That would not be a pretty sight!!!

Bovey Belle said...

It's really cool here this morning (especially compared with the start of the week). I bet it's cooler still with you, but glad you were still able to get your sea air. LOVE the Gull painting.

Tigger's Mum said...

Love the painting. You clearly feel your subjects.