Monday 22 June 2020

Normal?

I have a lot to be thankful for.  When I read other blogs I want to hug some bloggers but can only do this 'virtually'.  I am not even supposed to go near, let alone hug the DP, while shielding.

My choice to ignore that one.

I just want to thank each and every one of the bloggers I know.  A wonderful community of different people who have supported me in so many ways.

Our lives will never be as the old normal.  We have all been shaken in our shoes.

Thank you.

My bit of normal which is almost the same is the daily Prom visit.




To see our beautiful beach.  The sea and the Gull Gang.  Who provide me with painting inspiration.




Normal then and now is watching the birds in the garden.  

New life popping up all around.





The young birds learning about their life's normal.

I am grateful.

Thank you.




11 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

💕

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

You have some absolutely wonderful photographs of birds in today's post!
Be well! Keep safe!

Chris said...

You have such interesting birds visit you. I only see sparrows here!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

You keep us all going too with all those wonderful photos and positive spirit. Here's to many more prom visits and photos. Stay safe. x

Tink said...

What beautiful bird photos! What is the little bird with the red face called please?

Terra said...

I like your bird photos, especially the one with the bird with a red head, quite a flashy looking guy. I miss hugs too, I am sending you the thought of a hug with my comment.

Tigger's Mum said...

That little blackbird taking a bath is just too cute!

mamasmercantile said...

I have a lot to be thankful for too. Wonderful photos of the different birds.

Sue in Suffolk said...

and thank you for taking us to the prom and into your garden with your photos and paintings

Jules said...

There is much to be grateful for. Nature is wonderful. X

Jean said...

Such beautiful photos. Yes the birds stay the same. I watch them on my daily walks and they give me such pleasure.