Thursday 18 June 2020

Getting Back to Normal?

I can now go out to exercise.  Travel no more than 5 miles so to do said exercise.  I can meet up with another family outside, so glad its not December, keeping the six feet distance.  I can also play golf, cycle and something else I forget what as I dont do any of them.  With my lungs?

Letting all this sink in.  


I think the Goldcrest is done now.  One more look tomorrow and last tweaks.

I have been doing a bit of weeding.  But now is the season for the frothy cow parsley.  So I squint when looking at the garden so as to not see it.


Aquilegia, Oriental Poppies mainly.  Really should be applying artistic skills to flowers now.

Not as exciting now its allowed!  I went to the Prom.  Fortunately nowhere near as many people as yesterday.







Lots of Gulls.  Last one a Skurry in a Flurry.

I walked which is really what it is about.  No one has been harmed in the making of these blog spots.


5 comments:

Jean said...

Walking is so good. I need my walk everyday too. The goldcrest is looking great.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I love the cow parsley season - something about all that white froth! My aquilegia are over now and have left bare patches in the garden as I wait for other flowers to come out in their place.

mamasmercantile said...

The goldcrest looks amazing, great piece. Glad you were able to walk and it wasn't so crowded.

Bovey Belle said...

Love the cow parsley - if you had PLANTED it, you might think, how pretty!!

The Goldfinch looks lovely.

We still have our 5 mile limit for another three weeks . . . though to be honest, at the end of 3 weeks we will still have Coronavirus in the population, it will just be a tad lower in three weeks' time . . .

crafty cat corner said...

I think this little bird has got to be one of my favourites Jill.
Briony
x