Friday 26 June 2020

Hot again.


We went to the Prom later it was going up to 5 p.m.  Less people so I managed a short walk.  When I returned to the car I noticed people didnt consider social distancing while walking past the car even though I had the window wound down.  Really I can't win!

Earlier in the day I was in the Shedudio and painting.


Finished Geese.

The Shedudio is looking good from the outside.



The hanging baskets are doing well.

On the patio the lilies are coming into flower.



Gang of Starlings being annoying.

Now we have a haar.  Cant see much outside.  No beautiful sunset tonight.  Thunder and lightning promised/threatened.  Hope it comes soon.  Struggling to breathe which is always scary.  Oxygen doesnt really help when its like this as my lungs refuse to expand.

Hope everyone is fine.

9 comments:

Tigger's Mum said...

What a fabulous shedudio - and the hanging basket in blue is so fresh. We hope you get some relief from the weight of the air pressure on your breathing.

Chris said...

Compliments on the finished Geese picture. Nice photos of the shedudio and hanging basket - everything growing well, I see. We are a bit scorched here!

Jackie said...

I really don't understand how people can forget about social distancing.... Hopefully there isn't an uptick because of their forgetfulness.

I really love your shedudion.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Beautiful hanging baskets.
Hope the weather is better for your breathing today

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Shedudio looking very good and I love the choice of colours for the hanging baskets. Hope you do better at the prom today.
Geese are wonderful. x

Amanda said...

Love the geese picture - and the Shedudio looks delightful! You have fog; we're having Saharan sand. The COPD (officially is chronic bronchitis because I never smoked) has been giving me fits because it's been hot and muggy; now I've got dust. Never a dull moment.

Ellen D. said...

Your geese painting is wonderful - what a talent you have! Your purple baskets are looking so pretty on your shedudio! That beach looks too busy to me but I am glad you got your walk in at the Prom. Stay safe!

The Furry Gnome said...

I like those geese! And the Shedudio!

mamasmercantile said...

We had one alight storm here which has cleared the air. Love the geese painting.