Wednesday 3 June 2020

Start of a list.

Looking at what I do in the day.  Well obviously I get up.  I remove the yards and yards of green tubing which feed me oxygen all night long.  Check my oxygen levels.  90. Good.  Then I fasten on the mobile tank in the chariot and zoom off to the bathroom.  Eventually wash and dress.  (My carer comes Tuesday and Friday.  So its down to me today.)  Breakfast.  Cappuccino and toast.  Etc. etc.

Some time after lunch depending on the weather it is Prom and paint.  Or paint and Prom.  Today it was the Prom first.  The weather was still horrendous but it wasn't raining.  Just windy.


Very overcast.



Gull gang facing into the wind.  I get myself on the other side of one of the bins for  bit of shelter and take the photos.


Down to the Shedudio.  This was once a Summerhouse.  I had it transformed into a Studio.  The walls are insulated.  Double glazing installed.  A wood burner which I cannot use as I am on oxygen.  Do not really want to blow myself up.  So it is back to an electric heater for the moment.  I love my Shedudio.

I love painting and drawing.


The Geese have been mounted by my picture framer.  They are for sale.  Check out my facebook page Buchan Birds and Beasts.  If this doesn't sell I shall have it framed in white and put up in the dining room gallery.

This also contains the DPs photographs so is a delight to the eye.



Wherever I am I watch the birds.  Gulls on the beach.  Geese in the fields.  Pheasants and Great Spotted Woodpecker in our garden.  And many more.  I love watching birds.

I would like to garden.  I miss that.  So that is my challenge to work out what I can do and if not how to be able to do it.

Onward and upward.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I really like your seagull painting. Do you have some more work to do on it?

justjill said...

Yes Chris mainly on the background. Proper artists have the background sorted first.....

mamasmercantile said...

I am in awe of your talent, great to see your work.

Mary said...

Love your artwork.

As for gardening, you might look into a raised bed stand. Have one on my deck. About waist high, 1.2M wide, .6m back to front and .3m deep. I've planted herbs and such in mine; it is made of cedar. Lined it with landscaping fabric to minimize loss of soil through slatted bottom. The height of it makes it very accessible.