Friday 28 February 2020

Still windy.

But that did not stop me!



Tranquillity sailing into the harbour.


Sea birds on the shore.




I walked with just the sea air.  Such a cold wind.

Then I went to the Fraserburgh Art Group meeting - and was cheered when I entered!  Good to feel like a normal person.  Although I was using the oxygen.

I think it was Chris who asked how I used a tablet for painting.  Well I upload the photograph onto the tablet.  Once there I can touch the screen and enlarge detail.  Such as eyes.  My current tablet is refusing to take in the email with the photo attached.  Hence getting the new tablet working, not there yet.  Hopefully will get it sorted as I now have the urge to create - again.  Which is good but currently frustrating!  So an ongoing challenge....

When we came out of the meeting the rain came on.  Horrible lashings of it.  Very cold - so home.  At least I got my Prom walk in before all that.


5 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Lovely to hear you have been out and about - I should think despite the weather it made you feel good again. Onwards and upwards I think. x

Chris said...

Thanks for the explanation re: the tablet. Hope you get your painting mojo going soon!

kjsutcliffe said...

Woop woop what a lovely response from the art group!

Jean said...

Good to hear you have been out and about.

Moira said...

Life is for living and to be enjoyed the best we can. Enjoy your new challenges