Saturday 22 February 2020

Carrying on.

Managing 15 hours on oxygen isn't as difficult as I thought.  On it all night on number 1.  Then as I move about get dressed etc I use the pulsator on level 2.  All of this counts.  The DP has assured me.

Good news is that I now have a lipstick, non oil based.  DP went into Boots.  Once explained the assistant went on the computer and discovered lots.  Rimmel in particular had quite a few!


So here I am with my Pink Blush lippy.  May not look it but I am happy.



Still windy.  See the top of the waves.  I managed a walk.


Gull Gang, mainly Herring Gulls today. (Skurries).


Our beautiful beach in the sunlight.



Two large boats on the horizon.


At long last I made it into the Shedudio.

There is a downside - this morning I realised I had a chest infection.  So back on the steroids and antibiotics.

Feeling more positive.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pink lipstick ! I have been loving your hat for awhile . So I like seeing the matching lipstick !
love your blog , where you live and all the great birds . So unlike where I live . On a farm , between mountains in Pennsylvania , USA .
Happy you are doing better . : ) : )

Chris said...

I'm on the lookout for a new lipstick, hope I am as lucky finding one as you. Sorry to hear about the chest infection. Hope it doesn't hang around too long.

Beacee said...

Hope you're soon better. Hugs x

Bovey Belle said...

Glad you got the right lipsticks. Hope the steroids and a-b's soon kick in to make you better, and glad the night time oxygen is helping.

kjsutcliffe said...

Take it gently, hopefully you will get some arty action happening especially in the studio in that sunshine x

vic said...

It's good to hear that the new routine with the oxygen is going well. Hope it's up up and away for you.

The chest infection doesn't sound good but you have dealt with that before and can do it again.

I'm encouraged by your optimistic spirit-----that's a wonderful state of mind to have.

mamasmercantile said...

Glad its working out a little better with the oxygen but saddened to read about your chest infection. Hope you feel better soon. It was so nice to see that you had made it down to your studio. Thrilled you managed to find a lipstick, a little makeup is always uplifting.

Jules said...

Your last sentence says it all. Lipstick and positivity will get you anywhere. X

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I never fel dressed until I get the lippy on - it actually helps save my lips from drying out in the winter - would love to wear pink but it is just not my colour. Glad you reached the shedudio but not with the chest infection.