Thursday 7 January 2021

Withdrawal symptoms!

 No Prom today.  Decided to stay by  the phone for the promised call from the Oxygen team.  Which never came.

The cleaners came.  I shut myself in the bedroom and let them get on with it.  They did a good job as always.  They can catch up with the bedroom next time.  I might have decluttered some more by then.  I think I have said that before.....

The DP is currently up in his office doing a zoom quiz with the Photographic Society.  I watched a taped Father Brown tv. programme earlier. I tape all stuff to watch so I can zoom through the adverts.  Now here in bedroom again.  Which is also my office and computer.

No more nose bleeds.  Fingers crossed that episode is over.  Be nice to have had some advice and whether or not I should use the cream the GP prescribed which has peanut oil in it when the oxygen team had said I should not use anything with oil in it.  I shall just get on with it.  Tomorrow the Prom.






So goodnight from Cherry Cottage.  Not long after we moved in - when I was still fit!


8 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme2 said...

Maybe the team will call tomorrow - sounds like you need some advice from them. Glad there have been no more nosebleeds.x

busybusybeejay said...

Cherry Cottage?I presume there are cherry trees. What a lovely looking property.
Hope the oxygen team contact you tomorrow.It is awful waiting in for a phone call.Why do people say this?
Take care.
Barbarax

Jackie said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get a call tomorrow.

Love the name of your cottage.

God bless.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I enjoy Father Brown too - shall think of you up there next time I watch it.

mamasmercantile said...

Disappointing about the phone call but good news there have been no more nose bleeds. Take care.

Tom Stephenson said...

There could be worse places to be holed-up.

Ellen D. said...

Lovely cottage. I was wondering if it came with the name "Cherry Cottage" or if you named it! And where are the cherries?
I have lived in my house for 33 years but it has no name!
Hope you get out to the Prom soon!

Somewhere round about said...

Looks such a friendly house!