Friday 25 August 2017

Tired.

The last few days finally hit me today.  Tired. 

 Not just the Grand kids who were delightful. But I didnt enjoy the screams of young grandson.  Who is on the point of fluent language but screaming is easier and more satisfying - to him.  Not the incessant questions from a very observant granddaughter either.   

The meeting yesterday was amazing hearing what everyone has done and is doing to make our art exhibition a success. But I ended up with a load more computing, social media, publicising, sending out to artists etc than I had thought on that I would have.  My talking together with all that had gone before added up to me being TIRED.

Parked up at the Prom.  Out comes the chariot from the back of the car.  Camera, phone, inhaler into chariot.  Stagger over to railings, lean over and breathe.


Out at sea a Lobster Boat is returning to harbour.




And a sailing boat heads off South.



The tide was just beginning to go out.  So the Sea Birds were at sea.



Going up and down on the gentle swells.  It was warmish, and no wind.  But the forecast was for thunder and lightning and heavy rain.  Which did not happen.  But I could see it gathering so a short walk.



Then there was this strange flag sticking out of the passenger side of the white car parked next to my blue one.

Scottish Independence?  I know not.  Hope not Hate at the bottom of the flag.  'Something inside so strong' at the top.  Still confused.  Hey ho.

I then came home and down the shedudio.  Almost finished my selfie.


I am obviously not impressed with what I am doing!  Warts and all.  It is very like!




Bit more mixed media finished.  And I am totally chilled out.

The red wine is now helping even more.

But boy am I ready for bed.  Tired.



3 comments:

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Red wine is always a positive, hope you get some good rest xx

Gail, northern California said...

The load is heavier because you care.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I always think when I see my great grandchildren - who are delightful but noisy - that God knew what he was doing when he decreed that we should be young when we had our babies.