Thursday 31 August 2017

Achievements!

This morning I did the pulmonary physio exercises and increased on each one.  Maintaining the Borg count at 3 , well ok some were 4 and some were collapsed on the chair.  Borg count is - breathless at 3 is good, 4 not so good, any more really not good.

Then this afternoon I walked the .59.  Yay.  No longer humid, tho still warm and a refreshing breeze.






Lots of boats, small, sail, and medium.  I hope one day to get a photo of the huge fishing boats, of which there are many in the harbour, to show you.  I may have a jaunt round the harbour as it is fascinating.


Herring Gull claims his/her rock.



Oystercatchers gather.



The Gull Gang.


Lovely cloud formations.


My rubbish haul from the path of doom, now all in the bin.

Back home.



The Swallows lining up, but they all went swooping across the Barley field behind us, still uncut, harvesting insects.


Apart from bird watching, I was varnishing some finished canvasses, and cleaning the work table.  At the clear end is where the coffee, tea and home bakes will be served up when I do NEOS.

8 Days to go................................

2 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

We've had some glorious cloud formations here too. Your studio looks good and I am looking forward to hearing how your NEOS weekend goes :)

crafty cat corner said...

Love the swallows lined up. Haven't seen many this year but I am in the town most of the time.
Briony
x