Tuesday 4 July 2017

Weather forecast.

I have a friend who used to work at the Met Office and gets very cross with me if I criticise them.  But, oh I do get cross.  I check their weather forecast frequently to plan my day.  Will I walk or not?  Today was promised sunshine, low winds, from 2p.m. so thats when I planned to walk.  I checked again just before I set off, ok, no sunshine, but low wind .  So I went.



Black Headed Gulls having a preen.



Just listen to the wind.



Large Sailing Boat.  As a Fishing Boat heads off.



Smallish sailing boat.



A much smaller Lobster Boat.

By the time I reached the playground the rain came on.... Together with the cold wind I turned and went back to the car and home....Fed up.




Everything is now labelled.




Bit more painting.



Checked the weather forecast.  All good for tomorrow.  We shall see.

3 comments:

Chris said...

That is a strong wind but the gulls don't seem to mind. Love the poppies!

Gail, northern California said...

Jeez Louise, I love that lighthouse.

kjsutcliffe said...

Your shedudio looks ready for your open studio - you should be proud of how it is looking now. Good luck!