Thursday 16 February 2017

Normality.

The Dawn Patroller is back home.  

Tired.

Ah the sharing.  He sat on the cat while I administered the ear drops.  Sith is eating like a pig so I am not sure whats in the ear drops.  He doesnt like the ear drops.  Quite appreciates the ear massage.  But then leaps onto the windowsill and shakes his head.  So I am overly pleased the DP is back as he can clean the window.

The weather here (I am British - we talk about the weather.)  was a complete change to yesterday.  It rained a lot and blew a lot.  


Only me and dog walkers today.




Tomorrow's forecast is for a better day weather wise.  

Fingers crossed.


I so wish I was able to do this at the adventure playground the family were at on Wednesday.




!!  Not normal Adventure Playground.  But what scary fun.

So back to normality.  I am now cranking up the work on the wee canvases.

This Rook on the Railing is just begun.

Mute swan awaiting varnishing.

Cat catching a mouse a few tweaks.


And the Chooks, Harvest Mouse still to be finished.



I have 2 weeks to get them finished plus 5 more. Normality = Panic.

2 comments:

Anita MacQuarrie said...

I recently found your blog and enjoy visiting you. Have to tell you too...I LOVE that chicken painting! LOVE it! LOVE it!

kjsutcliffe said...

You are being very creative at the moment, lots of art on the go!