Tuesday 24 January 2017

I walked the line..


When I use this app on my tablet this America female voice, just as I have set off, says " GPS signal lost."  

I invariably reply (why?)  "Well find it then."  

To the total mystification of other walkers. 

Despite bad back I did it.  Shouting "Yes I did it."  with hands in the air mystified a few more and as the chariot made the most of it and rolled away they were even more worried.


As you can also see it took almost an hour.  But then I do have lots to stop and look at and the clock carries on ticking......

Back home I limbered up on bird watching to be ready for this weekends RSPB Garden Birdwatch.








And from many years experience of Garden Bird Watch they will all disappear during the hour I watch at the weekend.  Hopefully this year I have the little sods trained better.

4 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Totally agree about Big Garden Bird Watch. We spend a fortune on wild bird food and have wonderful bird life just outside the kitchen window until the hour of the watch when they all go elsewhere.

Chris said...

Lovely birds at your feeder. Can you identify them allÉ

Born and Bred. said...

Congratulations on the Mile achievement. How good was the red wine?

rusty duck said...

Yay!!!! Oh well done Jill, well done.