Wednesday 25 January 2017

Day off.

I have been struggling with pain in my back for some days now.  The new office chair is helping.  But today there were strong winds so I had an excuse to take the day off.  A rare occurrence.  Tomorrow the same winds are forecast.  But Friday there is to be a cessation so I intend to be back walking and hopefully extend the distance.



So I had a bit of fun on Google street view and although designated 'unnamed road'  there we were.  An old photo as the shedudio is now green.  A bit disconcerting to see all the poles leaning which of course they are not in real life.

I have caught up with the bank account, sorted a few drawers out and other bits and pieces.  But the general opinion is I would far rather be out doing things.  

So tomorrow will most definitely be a day on.

3 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Something I found helpful when sitting with back ache, I tuck a hotwater bottle into a cover (I used an old Tshirt) then put it under my clothing against my back. Coz I was sitting, the bottle stayed put and the wonderful glowing warmth that emitted from the bottle was glorious. Increasing blood flow does help with healing and the warmth of the bottle is soothing. So, I suggest - stick the kettle on, fill a bottle, make a brew and grab a paint brush - all good healing stuff :) Get your back well again.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Here it is thick fog and raw cold today after a lovely sunny day yesterday.

Lyssa Medana said...

Hope you feel better soon - bad backs are the worst! x