Saturday 18 June 2016

What a week.

Rain, rain and more rain.




I did try and go for my walk.  But not only was it raining it was misty and windy at the same time.  And cold. Plus I had one of my chest infections.



Surfers get wet anyway so they were still out.

I managed to
get down the shedudio and painted.

Because next weekend is 



And I have been doing a lot of the admin work, advertising, entry forms, etc. etc.  And painting and having stuff framed for it.

Now on steroids, antibiotics, new inhalers.  The sun finally reappeared today and as drugs kicked in I managed the walk.





I survived the week !  On a note of interest to some the sun sets tonight at 11 minutes past 10 - allegedly.  It still has a way to go. 

10.19 p.m.

2 comments:

Lilly's Mom said...

The bunny rabbit painting is wonderful! I loved seeing the sunset picture. How you are feeling better. Pat

BadPenny said...

Glad to hear you felt well enough to get out for your walk x