Monday 14 November 2011

So I'm having a bad hair day -

fits your problem?

I keep telling the Dawn Patroller that it is no good returning with pictures of fungi. I bought him a book. I expect him to be bringing home breakfast.

Look closely. Okay you will just have to take my word for it. This is a short eared owl.

And they are big....

Dew drops.
Magnified. Sorry, 'zoomed' . Correct photographic term.

And from a photograph the artist tries to enhance. It got quite a bit fatter and totally out of proportion water coloured in the snow. The pen and ink - well - a deformed kangaroo?

I'm getting there.

As did the installers of the patio door. After quite a few weeks we finally are finished. Well there is still a skip on the drive. But we did persuade them to fill it with our demolished coal bunker.

So, not such a bad hair day.

No comments: